Saturday, September 26, 2009

OMG Maternity Pants!


I took these pictures about a month ago (at 21 weeks pregnant), and have been meaning ever since to write a special post about how much I love maternity pants. I have read quite a few complaints from women on pregnancy forums about how they can't find pants that fit them, and how they wish they could still fit into their normal pants... I am the total opposite. Saying that you can't find maternity pants that fit is like saying that you can't find sweat pants that fit! These are the best. pants. ever. I'm never going back to normal pants.

For those of you who haven't experienced them yet, these are pants with a huge elastic waist band that comes up to your armpits, which doesn't sound terribly comfortable, but really is. It's like wearing sweat pants all day! And the bottom parts of the pants look perfectly normal, so once you put your shirt on over them it's all style. I must admit though, that the best part about them is that they are so stretchy and flexible that they always fit -- so Michael can pick out my size at the store and bring them home and I never even have to shop! Perfect.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane: If you want them after January 6, buy Alia, petites (made in Canada). Great for 89 year olds, with a kidney problems and short wasted, never have to shorten them Love, Nana.

Leslie Jane Moran said...

How adorable. You look very studious in your new outfit and the glasses! Hope you are feeling as good as you look.

helen beach said...

Hi Jane,
I do believe you are ready to do a little modelling of maternity wear in your spare time. You look fabulous and I just wish that I could see you in person. Exciting times indeed.
Auntie Helen

Leroux said...

Well the pictures really do her little justice. She is going to be one HOT momma!