Friday, November 9, 2007

A Beautiful Day in Belgium

Well today as you can see from the picture has been a great day. Well a great day if you like the cold and rain. So, being a little askew from normal I enjoy days like this.

Well we have been in town for over a week today and Jane is about to complete her 1st full work week. Last night I met a few of her coworkers, all of whom are very nice. They even tried to help me with my phone problem which I have all but given up on that front.

Another interesting discover was the Family Gaming Center Adventure, I didn’t take any pictures inside but believe me it has very little to do with family or adventure. The place is a local gambling center with 1 arm bandits and a OTB as well as a bookie.

Jane will be home from work soon and the weekend adventures will begin.

No comments: