Sunday, November 25, 2007

Our First Visitor!






Last weekend, we had our first visitor! Heather was my roommate on Rue Durocher while we were both going to McGill. I was a physics major; she was studying geography. Now Heather lives in Amsterdam and works for a bank. She has been spending most of her weekends in London, where her boyfriend Scott lives, but she will now be dividing her time between London and Brussels! Heather reluctantly agreed to test out the Haagen-Dazs chocolate fondue dessert extravaganza with us, and although she said afterwards that she thought she had consumed enough chocolate to last her a lifetime, we're sure that she will be back again soon for more!

3 comments:

Leroux said...

Just a quick note about the fondue, it was for 2 people and it took 3 of us to eat it!

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Heather! I think you ate my prize!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh that fondue was sooo fantastic..! Pure decadence! I think that we should open our own chain - you can open a place in Brussels and I'll open one here in the Dam... maybe call it a joint chocolate venture??? Love the photos!!! Such a great weekend..! XX