Family Member #1:
- Hitting someone in the metro with an umbrella because they stopped to talk to someone at the bottom of the escalator.
- Throwing a tantrum in Marks & Spencer because they have the heat on in the middle of summer.
- Smashing chocolate chip cookies into a glass with milk and eating it with a spoon.
Family Member #2:
- Having a fit because the lever that turns the shower on in the bathroom is corroded and hard to pull up.
- Insisting that we walk up and down the street across from Harrod's one more time because according to Google there is a bagel shop there.
- Shouting angrily at the family member who was almost permanently stuck inside the metro due to a lack of money on their travel card to "Just sneak out behind the next person to go through the turnstile, already!!"
But which acts can be attributed to Jane, and which ones are all Michael? Remember, one of us has the excuse of having to deal with pregnancy hormones, while the other one only has the excuse of having to deal with a hormonal wife! :)